This oatmeal is easy to make, tastes great, and is surprisingly healthy. Make this the night before for a super easy breakfast that tastes great. You can also mix it up by adding different types of fruits so that you don’t get bored with the same taste.
- 1/2 cup uncooked old fashioned rolled oats
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 3 teaspoons chia seeds
- 2 tbsp almond butter (or peanut butter)
- 1-2 tsp honey (or you can use stevia)
- 1/4 cup diced banana
- 1/4 cup diced strawberries (not pictured)
Grab a mason jar and add everything except the banana and strawberries. Put on the lid and shake vigorously until everything is blended together well. Remove the lid, add the strawberries and bananas, and stir everything together. Put the lid on again and put in the refrigerator overnight. Wake, eat, and enjoy!
This makes one fairly large serving, so half this recipe for a smaller breakfast.